A utility for toggling bits, and seeing the result in binary, decimal or hex.
This is a utility for programmers to assist in setting flag words or in other situations where particular bits of a number need to be set.
- Toggle bits and see the resulting number in bin, dec, hex.
- Enter a number in bin, dec or hex, and see the result.
- Send the bin, dec or hex number to the keyboard buffer.
- Invert (swap 0's for 1's), Mirror (swap bits left to right).
- Shift bits left or right (optionally wrapping at the edges)