Provides all the basic 26-bit compatibility features of Aemulor, with additional enhancements.
Provides all the basic 26-bit compatibility features of Aemulor :
* Full 26-bit application emulation (C, ARM Code etc)
* StrongARM-class performance
* Fast XScale-optimised pure ARM code interpreter engine
* 26-bit module support
* 26-bit BASIC assembler support
* BASIC programs run at native speed
* RISC OS 4 > 5 SWI emulation
* RISC OS 4 Internet error code emulation
* SWI Flag preservation
* Dynamic area creation in "low" memory
plus the following additional features:
* the addition of a "JIT" compiler to provide on-the-fly code optimisations for the XScale processor (to be included in a future release)
* support for low-bpp (2/4/16 colour) screenmodes (eg Sibelius and many games)
* 26-bit sound module support (voice generators, linear handlers, channel handlers and schedulers)
* 26-bit filing system support (eg. CFS, LanMan98FS, WebFS, Win95FS)
* Simple emulation of the Archimedes hardware (VIDC/IOC) or RiscPC hardware (VIDC20/IOMD) which is directly accessed by some games.
* Altered memory map and hardware configuration is presented to 26-bit code that expects certain addresses and controllers.