Schema 2 is the big brother to the spreadsheet found in Acorn's Advance integrated package.
It provides a user interface that complies with the standards set by Acorn Advance. The resulting package is much faster, more economical on memory and easier to use. It is the result of extensive discussions with many users of all spreadsheets on the Acorn machines. Features include:
* Multiple sheets up to 30,000 by 30,000 cells
* A large and powerful set of 78 standard functions including Matrix operations
* A flexible macro language closely modelled on BBC BASIC
* Functions can be added to menu via Macros
* Upward compatibility with Advance from Acorn
* Compatibility with Schema, Advance, Lotus 123 & SID files
* An extendable system of graphics include pie charts, histograms, pictograms,linear bar charts, 3D graphs, scatter graphs etc
* A separate but integrated macro compiler, leading to further economies of space and speed of loading
* Easy data transfer through a clipboard with all other applications which conform to the Acorn Advance standard
* A configurable interface which allows you to link important operations directly to icons on an icon ribbon
* A manual with a large tutorial section.
* Definition of 'BIG' cells capable of holding multi line text and graphs
* Graphs can be embedded in cells and linked to 'live' data if required
* Cells can hold imported graphics