Allows a client machine to log onto a Windows or Linux server remotely.
Remote Desktop allows a client machine to log onto a server over a
network and be presented with a virtual desktop display. Applications
run entirely on the server under control of the client's keyboard and
mouse with the display graphics being rendered on the client machine.
Remote Desktop server software is available for both Linux and
Microsoft Windows with many editions of Window having single user
versions built in.
!RDPClient is released under the GNU Public Licence (GPL).
!RDPClient has been tested on all versions of RISC OS from 3.70
upwards and is compatible with the Castle Iyonix PC and Advantage6
A9Home. A minimum of RISC OS 3.50 and Internet 5 are required.
Other features of !RDPClient include:
* Multi-tasking windowed operation.
* Full screen multi-tasking operation.
* Full screen single tasking mode.
* Support for 8bit (256 colour), 15bit (32 thousand colour),
16bit (64 thousand colour) and 24bit (16 million colour) server
* Sound redirection.
* Colour animated mouse pointer support.
* Keyboard with server keymap selection.