A VNC client allowing remote control of computers over a local network or the internet.
Version 0.12 fixes paste to the local clipboard.
You need to be running a VNC server on the remote machine. Note: it is reported that this will not run on A9home machines due to SharedCLibrary issues.
* Raw, CopyRect, RRE, CoRRE, Hextile and ZLib encodings.
* Unauthenticated sessions and VNC authentication.
* 6, 15 and 24bpp true colour and 8bpp colour mapped screens.
* Screen resizing (DeaktopSize pseudo-encoding).
* Local pointer display (Cursor and XCursor pseudo-encodings).
* Hotlist/choices (needs ConfiX).
* UTF-8/forign alphabet support (RISC OS 5).
* Scaled views, multiple views, screen export.
* Clipboard support.