TapirMail is a POP3 email client for RISC OS computers. It is ideally suited for people who want to check their mail on the move
Several new features and bug fixes including sending of attachments.
RISC OS already has a number of truly excellent email clients, such as Messenger Pro and Pluto. TapirMail is not intended to replace either of these programs, but instead has been designed to complement them.
TapirMail enjoys the following features:
* Built in POP3 and SMTP protocol support for receiving and sending emails
* saves no files to disc, ensuring safe use on any machine
* multiple email account settings
* allows the encryption of account details using Blowfish
* indent colouring to improve email readability
* downloads only those emails requested; ideal for slower connections
* small program size can easily be fitted on a floppy disc
* ideal for use with a USB pen drive
TapirMail is shareware and can be downloaded using the links on the left. The trial version supports all of the functionality of the registered version, except the sending of emails, with registration costing just £5 (or £6 online using a credit or debit card).
TapirMail supports Virtual Acorn/RiscPC.